Friday, March 4, 2011

My Issue

My issue for this assignment is the Reestablishment of Prussia. I don't really have a lot of reason why, other than I want to see Prussia as an existing power on the globe in my lifetime... DON'T SHOOT ME LOL There really isn't much to find on the internet about Prussia... in fact, there's not even much to read about it. It makes me sad that a country with so much history just kind of dissappeared one day after WW2 (February 15, 1947 to be exact), so I want to bring it back. Too bad there's to freakishly little information about the country...

( I had a picture here but it broke... D: )


also my link list doesn't wanna add anything so I'll put the links here for you:
and this is what we want to get it back to:

has fun with those links. they're literally the only 3 on the internet... :/ I BLAME THE GOVERNMENT I mean... what? >.> Oh, those Russians... (POST IF YOU GET THE REFERENCE AND I'LL GIVE YOU A COOKIE 8D)

oh hello... I'm a spazz... ^_^;

No comments:

Post a Comment